Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Banners

It all started when my friend Rachel asked me to make her a "give thanks" banner like one she had seen online. So, I did::

It turned out so cute, I made one for myself too.

Then my mom wanted a "Merry Christmas" one. So I made that. Then, that one turned out so cute that I made this one for myself::
Everyone {well, the women anyway} at our Christmas Open house loved them and wanted one too, so I figured they'd made pretty good Christmas gifts, so I made a few more.

Then people saw those and it just kept growing! Rachel, decided she needed one for New Year's as well, so I made her this one::

Then my friend, Jenny, is in town from California for the holidays and hinted strongly at how cute a "Home Sweet Home" one would be . . . so I made her this one::

Now, I'm helping my mom make a "Celebrate" one for a friend of hers {great for just about any occasion, wouldn't ya say?} then I might take a little break . . . or maybe not.

What would your banner say?

{Banner prices are based on length of sentiment, but are roughly $15 each.}

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Can't wait to put it up! What a great idea on Jenny's part! I'm thinking I need one for every holiday! :) You're so talented Shana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came running over from Rachel's blog and I must say your banners are adorable! You are so creative. :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sending cards Shana! Thanks for the prayers.

    ReplyDelete