Thursday, December 17, 2009

I've been busy!

I've been crazy lately crankin' out orders for Christmas gifts right and left::
Personalized, commissioned stuff.
Hopefully everyone will be happy with their finished products!
Sets of magnets {18 to be precise}::
A Christmas banner {this one was actually for me!}::
and I LOVE it:
so I made 4 others that weren't for me.
A few little fun "match book" notepads::

On top of all that {literally, since it's taking place upstairs} we're in the middle of doing this::
Actually, I'm not having to much to do with it. It's my parent's Christmas gift to our girls to give their room a little makeover, so they are doing the work!
Now I've got to get my crack in gear and start working on my list of projects that I need to make for my Christmas gifts . . . I'll need them before I know it, next week is coming fast!

2 comments:

  1. What a neat Christmas idea--redoing a room! Would you be willing to have a craft session sometime and teach me how to make those little notebooks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the banner!!! After Christmas, I might need you to make a Happy New Year one. :)

    ReplyDelete