Saturday, August 7, 2010

baby crafting

I've been busy making some personalized baby gifts lately. Thaddeus is the 2nd little person to enter the family of some friends of ours, so I made him a personalized piggy bank and a wooden block {roughly 3 inches x 5 inches} with his name and birthdate on one side and a blessing from Numbers 6.24-26 on the other.

Then, as it turns out, Thaddeus's parents needed a baby gift for another little man in their lives, so I was asked to make a set of blocks for baby Kyler. The blocks have his name on the front and his birth date on the back. My 2-year-old gave them a little test as I was working on them and they were a hit. She loved playing with them. So, hopefully they'll be both fun and decorative too!
Welcome to the world little Thaddeus and Kyler!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the train paper. If you don't mind sharing your secrets- I'd love to know where I can get a sheet of it?? I understand if you don't want to share- sometimes its nice to have secrets.

    ReplyDelete