Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine Fun

Here's the little something I made for my hubby for Valentine's day this year:

The idea wasn't unique with me [few of my ideas really are]. I found my inspiration online somewhere. The little tag says "there aren't enough words to tell you how much I love you!" The hearts have the text from I Corinthians 13 on them [little heart-shaped chunks of it anyway!]. We're not big on buying each other gifts for every little "holiday" but I wanted something to show him that I was thinking of him and that I love him! This was pretty much free and did the trick perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. Shana,

    So glad to have found this site! Your hubby sent me the address of your Fab Family site and I found my here from there! You have great ideas! I've added you to my google reader list of subscriptions!

    barb

    ReplyDelete